Saturday, December 31, 2011

Voting

Hey Rushtimers

Remember, that every single one of your votes are important! These votes, to me, determine factual activities and events, or even something about the Rushtimer Blog, and let me know exactly what your take is on any of them! Votes are acually what changed my name from Royal, to Misty a long time ago when I asked, quote: 

"What should my name be?" 
1. Misty (4%)
2. Royal  (2%)
3. General (3%)
4. Chief (1%)


As you can see,  Misty outvoted them all! Althought I still get called General, and Royal a lot, my name is Misty. Some of my important polls have a big influence (Maybe not so much the "What is your favorite season?") but others.

Thanks for reading! And Happy NewYear!


-Misty G. Royal






6 comments:

  1. Wow, I never knew that! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. General? Was she a drill seregant? I like it, she is all tough Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Please be Respectful with your Comments! -Misty