Friday, December 30, 2011

Jammaliday Party!

Hey Rushtimers!

Here is a post I've promised to post a while ago! It's going to be about Jammaliday Party! :D
I've got lots of pictures that will truly give you an insight of how it is, If you have never been there.


First of all, (If you do not know), my favorite party is the Jammaliday! It's just so colorful, bright, and stuffed to the brims with Candy!


To your right, by the entrance, is the big "Wells Fargo" like carriage! It has some holiday items that only members can purchase. But if you are a member, I would totally check them out!


If you click on the Candy fire, you will get a "Huge" s'more! I personally love s'mores, maybe you don't, but they are pretty cool to have floating by your pet anyway!


Just a fun picture of some snow angels!


Now, here are the slides! These are really fun! If you have a competitive friend, ask him/her if they are up for a down hill race!


Here is more of the Gingerbread theme house, it's even got a Chocolate Hot Tub! Very cool! I wonder, is Appondale's "Mud Pit" Chocolate too?


Here, you will receive a candy cane, if you like that better than s'mores! Just click on the "Take One" candy stand, and you will get one! If you do not like the color of your first one, keep on clicking until you find your color! Mine is blue!


There is also a question Animal Jam HQ wants to ask us. Remember, our responses are valuable! We might even get a new Party to look forward to!


Thanks for Looking! Please vote on my "What is your favorite Party?" poll before its gone! 
I will post soon!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
(My favorite time of the year!) Happy birthday baby Jesus!


-Misty G. Royal 



9 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pictures. How can you take pictures like that, they are all so neat, pretty, and you capture all the pretty things about Jamaa! Hello Ninja by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good info. Lucky me I discovered your site by
    chance (stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later!


    Review my webpage; kliknij

    ReplyDelete

Please be Respectful with your Comments! -Misty