Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dens

Hey Rushtimers!

I've multiple suggestions about doing Rushtimer Den of the Month both on Animal Jam, and here. I've decided that I will do it! Only if you all help me. Please comment on this post with your Username and what you would like me to call your den if you have won

This is very simple if you have a google account. If you do not have a google account, you can comment for free by selecting "Anonymous" as your "Profile Select." Please remember that any comments in bad content I will remove asap.

I'm really exited about this! And I will have a link that will say "Den of the Month" right next to where my "About Me" link is. 

Hope you will win it! Good Luck!



-Misty G. Royal

9 comments:

  1. I would like to be den "Den of the Month" but don't pick me just because I am your friend.

    User:Ninjastar197120
    Den name:Ninja Camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Account: HaloDove

    Name Den: Peaceful Pastures

    My Name: Lily

    Comment: Please let me be it! My den has nothing in it, but that will change very soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ninjastar

    No problem Ninja! I do take those things under consideration! I am just waiting for more comments :) Thanks for Posting!!

    ~~

    @HaloDove,

    Thank you for posting, I will look at your den today! :)

    -Misty G. Royal

    ReplyDelete
  4. misty, btw i love yor account. my account was inspired by you.

    name den: exotic palace

    mesa name: Jasmine

    my comment: my den had nothing in it either, I have no money. but i will play games and change it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous

    Thank you so much for commenting!

    I will look at your den right now! :)

    -Misty G. Royal

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please be Respectful with your Comments! -Misty