Thursday, January 5, 2012

New!

Hey Rushtimers Again!

 Everything in Jamaa is new! We have the News paper giving us all of the new things and digs in Jamaa! Of course, you can find this out for your self, but I just wanted to post about it to actually show you!


Jamaa's Horses are here! They have some really cool dance moves, and If I have time, I'll make a video about all of their moves, or I'll find one! There is even a cool interactive New Years Hat. With this hat, you will have confetti buzzing around your pet head, but it's still cool!


Next, is one that I love playing, is the new game that you can play with your friends, "Scooped." This game involves coping 5 ice cream cones in the exact order before your opponent get all 5 first! If you think this game is to easy and you want competition, try playing with me, and you will surely have a challenge! ;)

Lastly, there will be a "Flag" contest! If you really want to know what this is, or if you already know it, go ahead and read the Jamaa News Journal! It's packed with exiting News!

Thanks for Reading!

-Misty G. Royal

3 comments:

Please be Respectful with your Comments! -Misty