Sunday, August 14, 2011

Warrior Cats

These Cat's were true Warriors! All though they were Kitty Pets most there life... They were once out doors and defending and protecting other Clans members Randomly. There Kitty Pet names were..

1# Joey 

2# Chowder  (Common Maine Coon Name)   

But unfortunetaly they both went to the StarClan with Bluestar and Smiling down on me as I'm writing this..

Please Remember them as the Greatest Warrior Cat's who ever lived








             Thanks Again

Misty G. Royal                 




P.S. Don't forget to Comment
Gotta know how I'm doing!! :D Thanks! 
                                    

13 comments:

  1. Those Two cat's of yours are the Most cutiest Kittys i've ever seen! I WILL remember them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty Pets? Oh yea yea yea yea yea. Kitty pets mean kept by owners i knew dat. PPL My account is Reporter4Clans bff me (Da cool guy) peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty kittys! I have some but not as pretty breeds as those. AND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN! "Chowder" IS A RARE CLASSIC SILVER TABBY CAT MIX! HOW AWESOME! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Joey! He is so cute! He is thee cutest thing! Mine looks kinda like tht but it's kinda blackish and NOT as cute his name is King

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! That first picture looks really familiar... ;) Was he seriously your cat? That's awesome! Love da kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow im purplecow0 im a member and im not hat epic but please send me mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a new blog to me. :D I usually read Duchess Clever Claws Awesome AJ Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a blog of meh own... How do u start?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, i know firestar's mom, Want to hear it? ok, Nutmeg, she's a kittypet, I know much more so ya! just say you want to hear more?,just say "Fernstar" and I will say more, so, ya, 711bebeblue and feathertail711

    ReplyDelete

Please be Respectful with your Comments! -Misty