Monday, June 20, 2011

Touching to me!

Hey Everyone! Ok so I have a little story to tell.

I started this blog right, and a month later a person named Popsicle13 send me a request through mail. So I accepted. The next day I was in Jamaa Smart Clothing. And Popsicle was on. So she visited me.. And of course I said Hi, she said Hi back.. she was very nice. So.. she mentioned that she has seen my blog and likes it. She was the very first person that came to me on Animal Jam and mentioning my blog. So of course I was very exited! We have been friends for 2 Months, and today I was looking up on Google some videos for my blog on how to do the Secret Barry's Lab Potion. And some things popped up.. but a blog named popsicle13sblog.blogspot.com popped up first. And I was like. Woah! That is Popsicle! So I clicked on that. And her Home page said....

ok well I created a blog because RoyalNAvy inspired me to..
So as a special thanks to her........
THANKS ROYALNAVY

Happy Jamming!! 


It touched my soo much!! Because all of my hard work meant something.. and it inspired some one to do something! I though I was going to cry..! :,)! So I would like to support her blog all the way as a Friend. 

http://popsicle13sblog.blogspot.com/ 



Till Next Time,

General "Misty" "Royal"

11 comments:

  1. Glad you guys liked my little tribute to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total awesomeness! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Royal!I never knew about this blog until you told me!Also im gonna buddy her!

    Your bud,Infernape106

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I've never heard of it! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspired me too!!!
    -Duchess Cleverclaw (aka Amelia0308)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your making me blush! =*3 Lol! Thanks Amelia! =D Your blog is awesome! :D
      -Misty G. Royal

      Delete

Please be Respectful with your Comments! -Misty